Located in beautiful old-town Louisville in Boulder County, Colorado, Choice House is a 12-step based, enhanced recovery community for men coming out of 30-day or longer primary treatment for substance abuse.
Situated within walking distance to shopping and bus lines, Choice House offers variable lengths of stay, with a minimum 90-day commitment. With 15 total beds available, only individuals that are dedicated to their ongoing success in sobriety will be considered for placement.
Choice House works with referral sources to ensure that the client’s discharge and aftercare requirements are supported.
Beautiful Colorado Setting
Relaxing Common Areas
Private Rooms Available
The following list of program highlights and services are provided to support each resident’s recovery process:
- Private, single bedrooms available for all residents.
- Move-in ready, completely furnished and newly remodeled units. Linens and bedding provided.
- Resident manager available to clients for sober support.
- Daily breathalyzer tests and frequent random UA’s given on-site.
- Weekly support groups facilitated by both directors/counselor.
- Weekly house meetings facilitated by resident manager and clinician.
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with clinical director plus 24/7 phone access.
- Outside community 12-step meetings. Requirement for minimum of five meetings per week.
- Bi-weekly Process and Art Therapy groups.
- Cable, internet, telephone and all utilities included in program cost.
- Membership to the YMCA fitness center included.
- On-site recreation center/community gathering place.
- Requirement for residents to be working, volunteering, or attending school within the first 2-3 weeks of residency.
- Resume assistance and job coaching specialists available to residents.
- Welcome basket including $100 King Soopers food stipend upon move in. Residents are responsible for buying their own groceries after initial complimentary stipend.
- Spiritual Meditation room for independent or group use.
- Zero-tolerance substance use policy and curfew enforcement.