Choice House has now opened its doors to women in recovery: Choice for Women, a beautiful residence in Boulder County for those continuing their path of sobriety.
Located in beautiful Boulder County, Colorado, Choice for Women is a 12-step based, enhanced recovery community for women coming out of primary treatment for substance abuse.
Situated within walking distance to shopping and bus lines, Choice for Women offers variable lengths of stay, with a minimum 90-day commitment. Women must be dedicated to their ongoing success in sobriety. An intake and interview process is required for placement.
Choice for Women works with referral sources to ensure that the client’s discharge recommendations are supported.
Rest, Reflect, Rebuild
With five private bedrooms, an open and airy living area and a restful “Waterfall Room” for group and individual use, Choice for Women surrounds our clients with a healthy and inspiring environment in which to build the foundations of their sober lives.
Enjoy the relaxing waterfall room.
Private rooms available.
Beautiful common areas
With traditional touches
Towels and linens provided.
Laundry room on site
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS, SERVICES & INCLUSIONS
- All meals, breakfast, lunch and snack staples; community dinners with group preparation, shopping and planning.
- Membership to YMCA fitness center.
- Bus passes when needed.
- Cable, WiFi, telephone and all utilities.
- Five elegantly furnished bedrooms, including four single, private rooms. Towels and linens provided.
- “Waterfall Room” — a spiritual meditation room for independent and group use, spiritual yoga and art therapy.
- Two weekly scheduled individual counseling sessions with clinical director.
- Two weekly evening groups — one topic group (see box) and one group therapy/ process session.
- An additional weekly house meeting to address assignments of house responsibilities and dinner menu planning, preparation and nutritional guidance.
- Community 12-step meetings; a minimum of five meetings per week is required, as well as sponsorship.
- Requirement for women to find employment, volunteer, or attend school.
- Resume and job-coaching resources.
- Nightly breathalyzer tests and random UA’s given on site.
- 24/7 access to Clinical Director.
- Zero-tolerance substance use policy and curfew enforcement.